Report NEP-CNA-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chia-Lin Chang & Te-Ke Mai & Michael McAleer, 2018. "Pricing Carbon Emissions in China," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-001/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Song, Zheng (Michael) & Xiong, Wei, 2018. "Risks in China’s financial system," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bing Xu, 2017. "Permissible collateral and access to finance: evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," Working Papers 1750, Banco de España.
- Xue, Jianpo & Yip, Chong K., 2017. "One-child policy in China : A unified growth analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 22/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Shu-Han Hsu & Michael McAleer, 2018. "An Event Study of Chinese Tourists to Taiwan," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-003/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Yiwen Chen, 2018. "School Performance of Chinese Internal Migrants’ Children," DEM Discussion Paper Series 18-02, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Hong Ma & Yuan Xu, 2017. "US Exports and Employment," NBER Working Papers 24056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Jianwei Xu, 2018. "Recent Developments in Trade, Investment and Finance of China's Belt and Road," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2018-50, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jan 2018.