Report NEP-CNA-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Haichao Fan & Yao Amber Li & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2017. "On the Relationship Between Quality and Productivity: Evidence from China's Accession to the WTO," NBER Working Papers 23690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loren Brandt & Jessica Leight & Diego Restuccia & Tasso Adamopoulos, 2017. "Misallocation, Selection and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Panel Data from China," 2017 Meeting Papers 404, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Naci H. Mocan & Han Yu, 2017. "Can Superstition Create a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy? School Outcomes of Dragon Children of China," NBER Working Papers 23709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Panle Jia Barwick & Shengmao Cao & Shanjun Li, 2017. "Local Protectionism, Market Structure, and Social Welfare: China's Automobile Market," NBER Working Papers 23678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- He, Quqiong & Pan, Ying & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2017. "Lineage-based Heterogeneity and Cooperative Behavior in Rural China," MPRA Paper 80865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Guan, Hanhui & Li, David Daokui, 2017. "China, Europe and the Great Divergence: A Study in Historical National Accounting, 980-1850," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 324, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ma, Debin, 2017. "The Rise of a Financial Revolution in Republican China in 1900-1937: an Institutional Narrative," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 319, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ma, Debin & Rubin, Jared, 2017. "The Paradox of Power: Understanding Fiscal Capacity in Imperial China and Absolutist Regimes," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 320, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Yongzheng Liu & Jie Mao, 2017. "How do Tax Incentives Affect Investment and Productivity? Firm-Level Evidence from China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1716, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.