Report NEP-CNA-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Han, Xing & Li, Youwei, 2016. "Can Investor Sentiment Be a Momentum Time-Series Predictor? Evidence from China," RIEI Working Papers 2016-07, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration, revised 12 Jan 2017.
- Yun Liang & John Gibson, 2017. "Location or Hukou: What Most Limits Fertility of Urban Women in China?," Working Papers in Economics 17/06, University of Waikato.
- Shin, Kotbee & Choi, Bo Young, 2016. "The Impact of Chinese Economic Structural Changes on Korea's Exports to China," Working Papers 16-4, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Oh, Yoon Ah, 2016. "China's Development Finance to Asia: Characteristics and Implications," Working Papers 16-12, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Broich, Tobias, 2017. "Do authoritarian regimes receive more Chinese development finance than democratic ones? Empirical evidence for Africa," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Nan Yu, 2016. ": Innovation of renewable energy generation technologies at a regional level in China:A study based on patent data analysis," EIIW Discussion paper disbei230, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Hongbo Wang & Dan Rickman, 2017. "Regional Growth Differences in China for 1995-2013: An Empirical Integrative Analysis of their Sources," Economics Working Paper Series 1709, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.