Report NEP-CNA-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stern, David I. & Zha, Donglan, 2016. "Economic growth and particulate pollution concentrations in China," Working Papers 249522, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Jin, Wei & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2016. "China’s pursuit of environmentally sustainable development: Harnessing the new engine of technological innovation," Working Papers 249520, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Stephen Sheppard & Dan Zhao, 2016. "Regional Concentration of Industry in China: Decentralised Choices or a Central Plan?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-17, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Kuntal K. Das & Laura Meriluoto & Amy Rice, 2016. "Export Tax and Tariff Evasion: Evidence of Misinvoicing in China-New Zealand Trade," Working Papers in Economics 16/35, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Wenshou Yan, 2016. "Geographic Politics, Loss Aversion, and Trade Policy: The Case of Cotton and China," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-15, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.