Report NEP-CNA-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bin Qiu & Kuntal K. Das & W. Robert Reed, 2016. "The Effect of Exchange Rates on Chinese Trade: A Dual Margin Approach," Working Papers in Economics 16/17, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Yi Huang & Marco Pagano & Ug Panizza, 2016. "Local Crowding Out in China," CSEF Working Papers 450, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 05 Feb 2019.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & John Ravenhill, 2016. "China's evolving role in global production networks: the decoupling debate revisited," Departmental Working Papers 2016-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- John Knight, 2016. "China’s Inequality is Important – but which Inequality?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-20, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fortier, George E. & Wen, Yi, 2016. "The Visible Hand: The Role of Government in China’s Long-Awaited Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 2016-16, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2016. "Dynamics of investment negotiations between China and Japan : the China-Japan-Korea trilateral investment treaty and beyond," IDE Discussion Papers 613, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Watanabe, Mariko, 2016. "Does market upgrading benefit farmers? : market differentiation, contract farming, and professional cooperatives in China's pork processing industry," IDE Discussion Papers 612, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).