Report NEP-CNA-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fang Cai and Yang Lu, 2016. "Take-off, Persistence and Sustainability: The Demographic Factor in Chinese Growth," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201618, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Zhuang, Juzhong & Li, Shi, 2016. "Understanding Recent Trends in Income Inequality in the People’s Republic of China," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 489, Asian Development Bank.
- Tao Zha & Jue Ren & Kaiji Chen, 2016. "What We Learn from China's Rising Shadow Banking: Exploring the Nexus of Monetary Tightening and Banks' Role in Entrusted Lending," 2016 Meeting Papers 82, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kjetil Storesletten & Gueorgui Kambourov & Loren Brandt, 2016. "Firm Entry and Regional Growth Disparities: the Effect of SOEs in China," 2016 Meeting Papers 182, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Steven ONGENA & Shusen QI & Fengming QIN, "undated". "The Impact of Foreign Bank Presence on Foreign Direct Investment in China," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 14-13, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Li, Yuan & Bolton, Kierstin & Westphal, Theo, 2016. "The effect of the New Silk Road railways on aggregate trade volumes between China and Europe," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 109/2016, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- El-Shagi, Makram & Zhang, Lin, 2016. "Macroeconomic trade effects of vehicle currencies: Evidence from 19th century China," IWH Discussion Papers 23/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Daniel Berkowitz, 2016. "Recasting the Iron Rice Bowl: The Reform of China's State Owned Enterprises," Working Paper 5858, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Lee, Minsoo & Park, Donghyun & Ramayandi, Arief, 2016. "How Growth Deceleration in the People’s Republic of China Affects Other Asian Economies: An Empirical Analysis," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 484, Asian Development Bank.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Jianwei Xu, 2016. "The China-Russia trade relationship and its impact on Europe," Working Papers 15748, Bruegel.
- Yu Sheng, 2016. "Economic Growth in China and Its Potential Impact on Australia-China Bilateral Trade," Trade Working Papers 25672, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Higgins, Patrick C. & Zha, Tao & Zhong, Karen, 2016. "Forecasting China's Economic Growth and Inflation," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Jiarong Tian, 2016. "Modelling and Testing Volatility Spillovers in Oil and Financial Markets for USA, UK and China," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-053/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chengyu Li & Mark Wang & Jianghao Wang & Wenjie Wu, 2016. "The Geography of City Liveliness and Land Use Configurations: Evidence from Location-Based Big Data in Beijing," SERC Discussion Papers 0201, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.