Report NEP-CNA-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gordon Anderson & Alessio Farcomeni & Grazia Pittau & Roberto Zelli, 2014. "A new approach to measuring and studying the characteristics of class membership: The progress of poverty, inequality and polarization of income classes in urban China," Working Papers tecipa-521, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Can Liu Hao & Katrina Mullan & Qingjiao Rong & Wenqing Zhu, 2013. "Have the Key Priority Forestry Programs Really Impacted on China's Rural Household Income," Working Papers PIERI 2013-08, PEP-PIERI.
- Söderlund, Bengt & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2014. "Capital Freedom, Financial Development and Provincial Economic Growth in China," Ratio Working Papers 234, The Ratio Institute.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2014_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kang, Wensheng & Ratti, Ronald A. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2014. "Liquidity expansion in China and the U.S. economy," MPRA Paper 59338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shiyi Chen & Dengke Chen & Wolfgang K. HÃ¤rdle, 2014. "The Influence of Oil Price Shocks on Chinaâ€™s Macroeconomy : A Perspective of International Trade," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-063, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nannan Yuan & Shigeyuki Hamori & Wang Chen, 2014. "House Prices and Stock Prices: Evidence from a Dynamic Heterogeneous Panel in China," Discussion Papers 1428, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- ITO Asei & Zhuoran LI & Min WANG, 2014. "What Types of Science and Technology Policies Stimulate Innovation? Evidence from Chinese firm-level data," Discussion papers 14056, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Petr Hanel, 2014. "Is China Catching up Human Health-related Applications of Biotechnology?," Cahiers de recherche 14-08, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.