Report NEP-CNA-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xing, Yuqing, 2014. "Measuring Value Added in the People’s Republic of China’s Exports: A Direct Approach," ADBI Working Papers 493, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Ning Meng & Chris Milner & Huasheng Song, 2014. "Differences in the Determinants and Targeting of Antidumping: China and India Compared," Discussion Papers 2014-08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Item repec:fdi:wpaper:1785 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Li-Gang Liu, 2014. "Is China's Property Market Heading toward Collapse?," Policy Briefs PB14-21, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Zhou, Yexin & Chen, Mo & Ye, Jingyi, 2014. "Self-employment Choices of Rural Migrants in China: Distance and Social Network," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2014-31, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.