Report NEP-CNA-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriele, Alberto, 2009. "The Role of the State in China's Industrial Development: a Reassesment," MPRA Paper 14551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jannett Highfill & Raymond Wojcikewych & Joshua Lewer, 2008. "What Students of the Global Economy Should Know About Chinese Capital Flows: More Questions Than Answers," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1128, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Li, Jia, 2009. "Finance-growth Nexus in China: A Channel Decomposition Analysis," MPRA Paper 14409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valli Vittorio, 2009. "The three waves of the fordist model of growth and the case of China," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200905, University of Turin.
- Migheli Matteo, 2009. "Supporting the Free and Competitive Market in China and India: Differences and Evolution Over Time," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200904, University of Turin.