Report NEP-CNA-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra Poncet & Walter Steingress & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2008. "Financial constraints in China: firm-level evidence," LICOS Discussion Papers 22608, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Is it fair to treat China as a Christmas tree to hang everybody’s complaints? putting its own energy saving into perspective," MPRA Paper 12276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert W. Staiger & Alan O. Sykes, 2008. ""Currency Manipulation" and World Trade," NBER Working Papers 14600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olaf Unteroberdoerster & Hongyi Chen, 2008. "Hong Kong SAR Economic Integration with the Pearl River Delta," IMF Working Papers 08/273, International Monetary Fund.
- Chen, Jie & Zhu, Aiyong, 2008. "The relationship between housing investment and economic growth in China FA panel analysis using quarterly provincial data," Working Paper Series 2008:17, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2008. "The Supply Side of Innovation: H-1B Visa Reforms and US Ethnic Invention," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-005, Harvard Business School.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Impact of Healthcare Financing Alternatives; Reform Options for Hong Kong SAR," IMF Working Papers 08/272, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "The Impact of Introducing a Minimum Wage on Business Cycle Volatility; A Structural Analysis for Hong Kong SAR," IMF Working Papers 08/285, International Monetary Fund.