Report NEP-CMP-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Pellegrino & Guido Perboli & Giovanni Squillero, 2017. "Balancing the Equity-efficiency Trade-off in Personal Income Taxation: An Evolutionary Approach," Working papers 044, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Masafumi Nakano & Akihiko Takahashi & Soichiro Takahashi, 2017. "State Space Approach to Adaptive Fuzzy Modeling: Application to Financial Investment," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1067, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Nicolas Carnot & Magdalena Kizior & Gilles Mourre, 2017. "Fiscal stabilisation in the Euro-Area: A simulation exercise," Working Papers CEB 17-025, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- H. Xavier Jara & Marcelo Varela, 2017. "Tax-benefit microsimulation and income redistribution in Ecuador," WIDER Working Paper Series 177, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kasun Bandara & Christoph Bergmeir & Slawek Smyl, 2017. "Forecasting Across Time Series Databases using Recurrent Neural Networks on Groups of Similar Series: A Clustering Approach," Papers 1710.03222, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2018.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Mattia Guerini & Francesco Lamperti & Alessio Moneta & Andrea Roventini, 2017. "Validation of Agent-Based Models in Economics and Finance," LEM Papers Series 2017/23, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Justin Sirignano & Konstantinos Spiliopoulos, 2017. "Stochastic Gradient Descent in Continuous Time: A Central Limit Theorem," Papers 1710.04273, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2019.
- Justin Caron & Thibault Fally & James R. Markusen, 2017. "Per Capita Income and the Demand for Skills," CESifo Working Paper Series 6514, CESifo Group Munich.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi & Masayuki Takahashi, 2017. "Asymptotic Expansion as Prior Knowledge in Deep Learning Method for high dimensional BSDEs," Papers 1710.07030, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2019.