Report NEP-CMP-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernardo Alves Furtado & Isaque Daniel Rocha Eberhardt & Alexandre Messa, 2016. "SEAL's operating manual: a Spatially-bounded Economic Agent-based Lab," Papers 1609.03996, arXiv.org.
- Carlos León & José Fernando Moreno & Jorge Cely, 2016. "Whose Balance Sheet is this? Neural Networks for Banks’ Pattern Recognition," Borradores de Economia 959, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Oosterhaven, Jan & Bouwmeester, Maaike, 2016. "Economic impacts of natural gas flow disruptions between Russia and the EU," Research Report 16003-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Zuzana Siebertova & Norbert Svarda & Jana Valachyova, 2016. "Improving the Validity of Microsimulation Results: Lessons from Slovakia," Discussion Papers Discussion Paper No. 4/20, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Geranda Notten & Anne-Catherine Guio, 2016. "The impact of social transfers on income poverty and material deprivation," ImPRovE Working Papers 16/17, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Maurizio MOTOLESE & NAKATA Hiroyuki, 2016. "Endogenous Fluctuations and Social Welfare under Credit Constraints and Heterogeneous Beliefs," Discussion papers 16082, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bryan Campbell & Michel Magnan & Benoit Perron & Zabiullah Tarshi, 2016. "Règles budgétaires touchant les dépenses consolidées," CIRANO Project Reports 2016rp-10, CIRANO.