Report NEP-CMP-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoryana Olekseyuk & Hannah Schürenberg-Frosch, 2014. "Are Armington Elasticities Different across Countries and Sectors? – A European Study," Ruhr Economic Papers 0513, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Shyam Gouri Suresh & Scott Jeffrey, "undated". "The Consequences of Social Pressures on Partisan Opinion Dynamics," Working Papers 14-06, Davidson College, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Jaffe, 2014. "Visualizing the Invisible Hand of Markets: Simulating complex dynamic economic interactions," Papers 1412.6924, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- Sayeed, Yeasmin, 2014. "Trade-offs in Achieving Human Development Goals for Bangladesh," Working Papers 2014:6, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Andrei S. Akhremenko & Alexander Petrov, 2014. "Efficiency, Policy Selection, And Growth In Democracy And Autocracy: A Formal Dynamical Model," HSE Working papers WP BRP 16/PS/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:13011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore