Report NEP-CMP-2014-06-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:222739 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yuanhua Feng & Sarah Forstinger & Christian Peitz, 2013. "On the iterative plug-in algorithm for estimating diurnal patterns of financial trade durations," Working Papers CIE 66, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2014. "International Commodity Prices and Inequality in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201409, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2014.
- Daniel Arribas-Bel & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2014. "How diverse can spatial measures of cultural diversity be? Results from Monte Carlo simulations of an agent-based model," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1422, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Vivien Lespagnol & Juliette Rouchier, 2014. "Trading volume and market efficiency: an Agent Based Model with heterogenous knowledge about fundamentals," AMSE Working Papers 1419, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised May 2014.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2014. "Agent-Based Computational Models - A Formal Heuristic for Institutionalist Pattern Modelling?," MPRA Paper 56415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denis Belomestny & Tigran Nagapetyan, 2014. "Multilevel path simulation for weak approximation schemes," Papers 1406.2581, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Alfandari, Laurent & Plateau, Agnès & Scheplerc, Xavier, 2014. "A Branch-and-Price-and-Cut Approach for Sustainable Crop Rotation Planning," ESSEC Working Papers WP1408, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Diallo, Ibrahima Amadou, 2014. "The environmental Kuznets curve in a public spending model of economic growth," MPRA Paper 56528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charlotte Geay & Grégoire de Lagasnerie & Makram Larguem, 2014. "Evolution of outpatient healthcare expenditure due to ageing in 2030, a dynamic micro-simulation model for France," Sciences Po publications 28, Sciences Po.
- Item repec:inr:wpaper:177689 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Spengel, Christoph, 2014. "Assessing the impact of introducing an ACE regime: A behavioural corporate microsimulation analysis for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-033, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.