Report NEP-CMP-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank, 2013. "Speculative behavior and the dynamics of interacting stock markets," BERG Working Paper Series 90, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Christopher Boortz & Simon Jurkatis & Stephanie Kremer & Dieter Nautz, 2013. "Institutional Herding in Financial Markets: New Evidence through the Lens of a Simulated Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1336, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Antoine Mandel & Simone Landini & Mauro Gallegati & Herbert Gintis, 2013. "Price dynamics, financial fragility and aggregate volatility," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13076, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- AKUNE Yuko & OKIYAMA Mitsuru & TOKUNAGA Suminori, 2013. "Evaluation of the Restoration of Fisheries and Seafood Manufacturers after the Great East Japan Earthquake: Economic analysis utilizing a dynamic computable general equilibrium model (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Philipp M. Richter, 2013. "From Boom to Bust?: A Critical Look at US Shale Gas Projections," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1338, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Alessandra Caretta & Sara Flisi & Cecilia Frale & Michele Raitano & Simone Tedeschi, 2013. "T-DYMM : the treasury dynamic microsimulation model of the Italian pension system," Working Papers 11, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Weibing Huang & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2013. "Simulating and analyzing order book data: The queue-reactive model," Papers 1312.0563, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.