Report NEP-CMP-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert B. Gramacy & Mike Ludkovski, 2013. "Sequential Design for Optimal Stopping Problems," Papers 1309.3832, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- F. J. Fernández-Díaz & C. Patxot & G. Souto, 2013. "DYPES: A Microsimulation model for the Spanish retirement pension system," Working Papers 2013-06, FEDEA.
- Philippe Mathieu & Sébastien Picault, 2013. "Des données aux agents : la simulation réaliste de populations diversifiées de clients," Post-Print hal-00826405, HAL.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2013. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles: Limit Theory of Real Time Detectors," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1915, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kang, Jee Eun, 2013. "Integration of Locational Decisions with the Household Activity Pattern Problem and Its Applications in Transportation Sustainability," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3sb124zz, University of California Transportation Center.
- Nicolas R Blancher & Srobona Mitra & Hanan Morsy & Akira Otani & Tiago Severo & Laura Valderrama, 2013. "Systemic Risk Monitoring ("SysMo") Toolkitâ€”A User Guide," IMF Working Papers 13/168, .