Report NEP-CMP-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Weitzel & Michael Hübler & Sonja Peterson, 2012. "Fair, Optimal or Detrimental? Environmental vs. Strategic Use of Border Carbon Adjustment," Kiel Working Papers 1792, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Puddu,Marco & Bartolini, Fabio & Viaggi,Davide, 2012. "Simulation of Land Use and Investment Behaviour under Different Policy Scenarios: Results of the extended farm/household model," Factor Markets Working Papers 132, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Suzi Kerr & Simon Anastasiadis & Alex Olssen & William Power & Levente Tímár & Wei Zhang, 2012. "Spatial and Temporal Responses to an Emissions Trading System Covering Agriculture and Forestry: Simulation Results from New Zealand," Working Papers 12_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Yongyang Cai & Kenneth L. Judd & Thomas S. Lontzek, 2012. "Continuous-Time Methods for Integrated Assessment Models," NBER Working Papers 18365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brandouy, Olivier & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2012. "Backtesting super-fund portfolio strategies based on frontier-based mutual fund ratings," Working Papers 2012/29, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- J. H. Ll. Dewhurst, 2012. "The Growth in Inter-connectedness in the Scottish Economy, 1998-2007; a disaggregated analysis," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 271, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.