Report NEP-CMP-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bastian Felix, 2012. "Gas Storage Valuation: A Comparative Simulation Study," EWL Working Papers 1201, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Gustavo Vicentini, 2012. "Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Firms," Working Papers tecipa-457, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Tiago Colliri & Fernando F. Ferreira, 2012. "Stock prices assessment: proposal of a new index based on volume weighted historical prices through the use of computer modeling," Papers 1206.5224, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2012.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood, 2012. "The Rise And Fall Of Unions In The U.S," Working Papers 12-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised Jun 2013.
- Pussep, Anton & Schief, Markus & Widjaja, Thomas, 2012. "The Software Value Chain: Methods for Construction and Their Application," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 57077, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).