Report NEP-CMP-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Baldeaux, 2011. "Exact Simulation of the 3/2 Model," Papers 1105.3297, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2011-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alena Otto & Christian Otto & Armin Scholl, 2011. "SALBPGen - A systematic data generator for (simple) assembly line balancing," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 05/2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Francesco Cesarone & Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella, 2011. "Portfolio selection problems in practice: a comparison between linear and quadratic optimization models," Papers 1105.3594, arXiv.org.
- Rosas, Juan (Francisco), 2011. "World Fertilizer Modelâ€”The World N-P-K Model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 33816, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Klimešová & Tomáš Václavík, 2011. "Pricing of Gas Swing Options using Monte Carlo Methods," Working Papers IES 2011/15, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Kijong Kim, 2011. "Public Job-creation Programs: The Economic Benefits of Investing in Social Care. Case Studies in South Africa and the United States," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_671, Levy Economics Institute.
- Niels Vermeer & Wouter Vermeulen, 2011. "External Benefits of Brownfield Redevelopment: An Applied Urban General Equilibrium Analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 178, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.