Report NEP-CMP-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Armin Scholl & Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner, 2009. "The assembly line balancing and scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup times: Problem extension, model formulation and efficient heuristics," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers 11/2009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nicolas Alexis Cuche-Curti & Harris Dellas & Jean-Marc Natal, 2009. "A dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model for Switzerland," Economic Studies 2009-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Massimo Baldini & Daniele Pacifico, 2009. "The recent reforms of the Italian personal income tax: distributive and efficiency effects," Department of Economics 0611, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2009. "Forecasting Realized Volatility with Linear and Nonlinear Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-686, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Daehaeng Kim & Mika Saito, 2009. "A Rule-Based Medium-Term Fiscal Policy Framework for Tanzania," IMF Working Papers 09/244, International Monetary Fund.