Report NEP-CMP-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roman N. Makarov & Devin Glew, 2009. "Exact Simulation of Bessel Diffusions," Papers 0910.4177, arXiv.org.
- Gilles Pag\`es & Benedikt Wilbertz, 2009. "Dual Quantization for random walks with application to credit derivatives," Papers 0910.5655, arXiv.org.
- Ciscar, Juan Carlos & Paroussos, Leonidas & Van Regemorter, Denise, 2009. "Evaluation of post Kyoto GHG emission reduction paths," MPRA Paper 18030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando DI NICOLA, 2009. "Tassazione e Sostegno del Reddito Familiare," ISAE Working Papers 118, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-04-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Analyzing Fiscal Space Using the MAMS Model - An Application to Burkina Faso," IMF Working Papers 09/227, International Monetary Fund.