Report NEP-CMP-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhigang Feng & Jianjun Miao & Adrian Peralta-Alva & Manuel S. Santos, 2009. "Numerical simulation of nonoptimal dynamic equilibrium models," Working Papers 2009-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:kas:poabec:2009-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Gilbert, 2009. "A 'Live' Version of the HOS Model with Interventions," Working Papers 200905, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Takashi Kano & James M. Nason, 2009. "Business cycle implications of internal consumption habit for New Keynesian models," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Annabi, Nabil & FougÃ¨re, Maxime & Harvey, Simon, 2009. "Inter-temporal and Inter-Industry Effects of Population Ageing: A General Equilibrium Assessment for Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-44, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Jul 2009.
- Item repec:kas:poabec:2009-7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cristiano, Antonelli & Ferraris, Gianluigi, 2009. "Innovation as an Emerging System Property: an Agent Based Model," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200911, University of Turin.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00391393_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sami Bibi & John Cockburn & Massa Coulibaly & Luca Tiberti, 2009. "The Impact of the Increase in Food Prices on Child Poverty and the Policy Response in Mali," Papers inwopa09/66, Innocenti Working Papers.