Report NEP-CMP-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:usu:wpaper:200803 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:usu:wpaper:200802 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oliver Budzinski & Isabel Ruhmer, 2009. "Merger Simulation in Competition Policy: A Survey," Working Papers 82/09, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765015181 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marianna Lyra & Johannes Paha & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2009. "Optimization Heuristics for Determining Internal Rating Grading Scales," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09031, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Sandra Gonzalez-Bailon & Tommy Murphy, 2008. "When Smaller Families Look Contagious: A Spatial Look At The French Fertility Decline Using An Agent-Based Simulation Model," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _071, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765015183 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anger, Niels & Dixon, Alistair & Livengood, Erich, 2009. "Interactions of Reduced Deforestation and the Carbon Market: The Role of Market Regulations and Future Commitments," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-001, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore