Report NEP-CMP-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ugo Colombino, 2009. "Evaluating Alternative Basic Income Mechanisms. A Simulation for European Countries," Discussion Papers 578, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- H. Stouten & A. Heene & X. Gellynck & H. Polet, 2008. "The effect of restrictive policy instruments on Belgian fishing fleet dynamics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/540, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- François Joseph Cabral, 2009. "La stratégie de croissance accélérée du Sénégal est t-elle pro-pauvre," Cahiers de recherche 09-05, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 01 Jun 2009.
- Ásgeir Daníelsson & Magnús F. Gudmundsson & Svava J. Haraldsdóttir & Thorvardur T. Ólafsson & Ásgerdur Ó. Pétursdóttir & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Rósa Sveinsdóttir, 2009. "QMM. A Quarterly Macroeconomic Model of the Icelandic Economy," Economics wp41, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2009. "The great dissolution: organization capital and diverging volatility puzzle," MPRA Paper 13701, University Library of Munich, Germany.