Report NEP-CMP-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alvaro Calzadilla & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Water Scarcity And The Impact Of Improved Irrigation Management: A Cge Analysis," Working Papers FNU-160, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Apr 2008.
- Jasmina Arifovic & Alexander Karaivanov, 2007. "Learning by Doing vs. Learning from Others in a Principal-Agent Model," Discussion Papers dp07-24, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Kohta Takehara, 2008. "A Hybrid Asymptotic Expansion Scheme:an Application to Long-term Currency Options," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-536, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Armin Scholl & Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner, 2008. "Optimally solving the Alternative Subgraphs Assembly Line Balancing Problem," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 05/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Christian Becker & Armin Scholl, 2008. "Balancing assembly lines with variable parallel workplaces: Problem definition, model and exact solution procedure," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 06/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.