Report NEP-CMP-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sibel Sirakaya & Stephen Turnovsky & N.M. Alemdar, 2005. "Feedback Approximation of the Stochastic Growth Model by Genetic Neural Networks," Working Papers UWEC-2006-03-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Bee & Roberto Benedetti & Giuseppe Espa, 2007. "A framework for cut-off sampling in business survey design," Department of Economics Working Papers 0709, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Antonio Estache & Luc Savard, 2007. "Electricity Reforms in Senegal: A Macro–Micro Analysis of the Effects on Poverty and Distribution," Cahiers de recherche 07-12, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Xiao-guang Zhang & George Verikios, 2006. "Armington Parameter Estimation for a Computable General Equilibrium Model: A Database Consistent Approach," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- André Lemelin, 2007. "Bond Indebtedness in a Recursive Dynamic CGE Model," Cahiers de recherche 0710, CIRPEE.
- Xiao-guang Zhang & George Verikios, 2006. "Providing Duty-Free Access to Australian Markets for Least-Developed COuntries: a General Equilibrium Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-09, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Djoni Hartono & D.S. Priyarsono & Tien Dung Nguyen & Mitsuo Ezaki, 2007. "Regional Economic Integration and its Impacts on Growth, Poverty and Income Distribution: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200703, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Mar 2007.
- Herrala, Risto & Kauko, Karlo, 2007. "Household loan loss risk in Finland : estimations and simulations with micro data," Research Discussion Papers 5/2007, Bank of Finland.
- Christie Smith, 2007. "Conditioning and Hessians in analytical and numerical optimization - Some illustrations," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/06, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.