Report NEP-CMP-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Reiter, 2006. "Solving heterogeneous-agent models by projection and perturbation," Economics Working Papers 972, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2006. "Comparing Environmental Impact of Alternative CAP Scenarios Estimated Through an Artificial Neural Network," Working Papers 269, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bask, Mikael & Liu, Tung & Widerberg, Anna, 2006. "The stability of electricity prices : estimation and inference of the Lyapunov exponents," Research Discussion Papers 9/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Toth, Bence & Scalas, Enrico & Huber, Juergen & Kirchler, Michael, 2006. "The value of information in a multi-agent market model," MPRA Paper 341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaag, Christian, 2006. "Education, Demographics, and the Economy," MPRA Paper 337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peterson, Everett, 2006. "GTAP-M: A GTAP Model and Data Base that Incorporates Domestic Margins," GTAP Technical Papers 2200, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2006_005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore