Report NEP-CMP-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher J. Erceg & Luca Guerrieri & Christopher J. Gust, 2006. "SIGMA: a new open economy model for policy analysis," International Finance Discussion Papers 835, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Knight & Stephen Satchell, 2005. "Exact Properties of Measures of Optimal Investment for Institutional Investors," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0513, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Gropp, Reint & Moerman, Gerard, 2003. "Measurement of contagion in banks' equity prices," Working Paper Series 0297, European Central Bank.
- Matas Mir, Antonio & Osborn, Denise R, 2004. "Seasonal adjustment and the detection of business cycle phases," Working Paper Series 0357, European Central Bank.
- Lombardo, Giovanni & Sutherland, Alan, 2005. "Computing second-order-accurate solutions for rational expectation models using linear solution methods," Working Paper Series 0487, European Central Bank.