Report NEP-CMP-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Caleiro, 2005. "How to Classify a Government? Can a Neural Network do it?," Economics Working Papers 9_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Debels, Dieter & Vanhoucke, Mario, 2005. "A Bi-Population Based Genetic Algorithm for the Resource-Constrained Project Scheduling Problem," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-8, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Kevin Jewell, 2005. "The Poverty Concentration Implications of Housing Subsidies: A Cellular Automata Thought Experiment," Urban/Regional 0505009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Jeanfils & Koen Burggraeve, 2005. "Noname - A new quarterly model for Belgium," Working Paper Research 68, National Bank of Belgium.
- Christopher Carroll, 2005. "The Method of Endogenous Gridpoints for Solving Dynamic Stochastic Optimization Problems," Economics Working Paper Archive 520, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.