Report NEP-CMP-2003-05-29This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth Ryder & Patrick Royston, 2003. "Prognosis of survival for breast cancer patients using Stata," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 06, Stata Users Group.
- Xibin Zhang & Maxwell L. King, 2003. "Estimation of Asymmetric Box-Cox Stochastic Volatility Models Using MCMC Simulation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Andy Sloggett, 2003. "Using the Longitudinal Study database with Stata," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 13, Stata Users Group.
- Thomas Davidoff & Jeffrey R. Brown & Peter A. Diamond, 2003. "Annuities and Individual Welfare," NBER Working Papers 9714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carla Jorge Machado & Kenneth Hill, 2003. "Probabilistic record linkage and an automated procedure to minimize the undecided-matched pair problem," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td198, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.