Report NEP-CIS-2019-11-04This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander S. Korolev & Hryhorii M. Kalachyhin, 2019. "The Eurasian Dimension: Does Eaeu-Asean Format Have A Future?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 34/IR/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gänßle, Sophia & Budzinski, Oliver & Astakhova, Daria, 2019. "Conquering the box office: Factors influencing success of international movies in Russia," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 131, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Nanuli Okruashvili & Lela Bakhtadze, 2019. "International Migration Processes and its Impact on the Georgian Labor Market," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9111470, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mahmood Seyyed & Mohammad Sepehri, 2019. "The effects of treaties ceded to Russia and Britain during the Qajar period (Naseri and Mozafari)," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9111543, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Afees A. Salisu & Rangan Gupta, 2019. "Oil Shocks and Stock Market Volatility of the BRICS: A GARCH-MIDAS Approach," Working Papers 201976, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ksenia Gonchar & Maria Kristalova, 2019. "How innovation affects performance," Jena Economic Research Papers 2019-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sergei Seleznev, 2019. "Truncated priors for tempered hierarchical Dirichlet process vector autoregression," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps47, Bank of Russia.
- Andrey V. Rezaev & Anastasia A. Ivanova, 2019. "Is It Worth Doing Science Online? A Reflexive View on the Online Surveys," Proceedings of the 14th International RAIS Conference, August 19-20, 2019 017AR, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Nugzar Todua, 2019. "Attitude of Georgian Consumers to Healthy Nutrition," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9111297, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Lela Bakhtadze & Nanuli Okruashvili, 2019. "The Influence of Foreign Direct Investments on the Economic Development of the Country," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9111473, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Nikolay Chichkanov, 2019. "The impact of coproducing services with clients on knowledge-intensive business services’ innovativeness," HSE Working papers WP BRP 100/STI/2019, National Research University Higher School of Economics.