Report NEP-CIS-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Polbin, Andrey & Shumilov, Andrei & Bedin, Andrey & Kulikov, Alexander, 2019. "Модель Реального Обменного Курса Рубля С Марковскими Переключениями Режимов [Modeling real exchange rate of the Russian ruble using Markov regime-switching approach]," MPRA Paper 93310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kashin, Vasily, 2018. "Russian Defense Innovation in the 2010s," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt6rr4j9cv, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.
- Seiffert, Sebastian, 2019. "Go east: On the impact of the Transiberian Railway on economic development in Eastern Russia," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 02-2019, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Bircan, Cagatay & de Haas, Ralph, 2019. "The Limits of Lending? Banks and Technology Adoption across Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 13663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kvartiuk, Vasyl & Herzfeld, Thomas, 2019. "Welfare effects of land market liberalization scenarios in Ukraine: Evidence-based economic perspective," IAMO Discussion Papers 186, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Berggren, Niclas & Gutmann, Jerg, 2019. "Securing personal freedom through institutions – the role of electoral democracy and judicial independence," ILE Working Paper Series 23, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Locatelli, C. & Abbas, M., 2019. "Interdépendance complexe et hybridation des modèles institutionnels nationaux : le cas des relations énergétique UE-Russie," Working Papers 2019-02, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Bataa, Erdenebat, 2019. "Growth and Inflation Regimes in Greater Tumen Initiative Area," MPRA Paper 93374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oecd, 2019. "Boosting social entrepreneurship and social enterprise development in Lithuania: In-depth policy review," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Papers 2019/02, OECD Publishing.
- Oleksandr Shcherbakov, 2019. "Firm-level Investment Under Imperfect Capital Markets in Ukraine," Staff Working Papers 19-14, Bank of Canada.