Report NEP-CIS-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gros, Daniel & Di Salvo, Mattia, 2017. "Revisiting Sanctions on Russia and Counter-Sanctions on the EU: The economic impact three years later," CEPS Papers 12745, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Sylvain Rossiaud & Catherine Locatelli, 2018. "Russian energy companies and the Central and Eastern European energy sector," Post-Print hal-01727667, HAL.
- Vasilios Plakandaras & Rangan Gupta & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Mark E. Wohar, 2018. "Are BRICS Exchange Rates Chaotic?," Working Papers 201822, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Ivan Grigoriev, 2018. "Why Dismiss a Good Case? Dual-Purpose Judicial Institutions In Constitutional Courts Under Autocracy: Evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 60/PS/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Elena Petrenko & Nurlan Iskakov & Oleg Metsyk & Tatyana Khassanova, 2017. "Ecosystem of entrepreneurship: risks related to loss of trust in stability of economic environment in Kazakhstan," Post-Print hal-01724560, HAL.
- Natalia A. Tuliakova, 2018. "Predanie, Legenda, Skazanie: Three Generic Labels in Vladimir Odoevsky’s Works," HSE Working papers WP BRP 26/LS/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.