Report NEP-CIS-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davydov, Denis & Fungáčová, Zuzana & Weill, Laurent, 2017. "Cyclicality of bank liquidity creation," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Carsten Sprenger & Olga Lazareva, 2017. "Corporate Governance and Investment: Evidence from Russian Unlisted Firms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 160/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Elem Eyrice, Tepeciklioğlu & M. Evren, Tok & Syed Abul, Basher, 2017. "Turkish and BRICS Engagement in Africa: Between humanitarian and economic interests," MPRA Paper 77549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yinqiu Lu & Dmitry Yakovlev, 2017. "Exploring the Role of Foreign Investors in Russia's Local Currency Government Bond (OFZ) Market," IMF Working Papers 17/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Katherine Baird, 2016. "Paying â€˜Til it Hurts: High Medical Spending among the Poor and Elderly in Ten Developed Countries," LIS Working papers 659, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Bhattacharya, Mita & Mahalik, Mantu Kumar, 2017. "Finance and Income Inequality in Kazakhstan: Evidence since Transition with Policy Suggestions," MPRA Paper 77438, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Mar 2017.
- H. Lehmann & T. Razzolini & A. Zaiceva, 2017. "Internal Devaluation and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Latvia," Working Papers wp1095, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Katherine Baird, 2016. "The Incidence of High Medical Expenses by Health Status in Seven Developed Countries," LIS Working papers 670, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Hicham Ait Mansour, 2016. "Householdâ€™s Expenditure in Health and Education: Effects on Poverty and Child Poverty Estimates in Five Middle Income Countries: India, Mexico, South Africa, Russian Federation and Peru," LIS Working papers 674, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Assaf Razin, 2017. "Israel's Immigration Story: Globalization Lessons," NBER Working Papers 23210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emily Nell & Martin Evans & Janet Gornick, 2016. "Child Poverty in Middle-Income Countries," LIS Working papers 666, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.