Report NEP-CIS-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Brueckner & Birgit Hansl, 2016. "Drivers of growth in Russia," CAMA Working Papers 2016-42, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Elena Kyzyngasheva & Liliana Proskuryakova, 2016. "Global Energy Trends and Their Implications for Russia: A Pathway to the New Energy Wave," HSE Working papers WP BRP 64/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kuznetsova Maria, 2016. "Spatial structure and economic network formation of manufacturing exports in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 16/08e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Mau Vladimir, 2016. "Russian Economic Policy in 2015: Anti-Crisis Measures or Structural Reforms," Published Papers ppaper-2016-238, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.
- Babili, Mahmoud & Al Somaya, Khitam & Badro, Bashar, 2016. "Measuring Syria’s exported tomato competitiveness in Iraqi and Russian markets by using Composite Competitiveness Indicator (CCI)," Working Papers 241340, Ministry of Agriculture and Agrarian Reform, Syria, National Agricultural Policy Center.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dreger, Christian & Dubova, Irina, 2016. "On the exposure of the BRIC countries to global economic shocks," Ruhr Economic Papers 622, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- 溝端, 佐登史 & 岩﨑, 一郎, 2016. "ポスト私有化期の所有構造と企業パフォーマンス : 移行経済研究のメタ分析," Discussion Paper Series 641, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Irena Mikolajun & Richard Paap & Jean-Marie Viaene & Olga Zelenko, 2016. "Trade Policy Options of Ukraine: East or West," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-057/VI, Tinbergen Institute.