Report NEP-CIS-2015-08-19This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bratanova, Alexandra & Robinson, Jacqueline & Wagner, Liam, 2015. "Modification of the LCOE model to estimate a cost of heat and power generation for Russia," MPRA Paper 65925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Igor Shagalov, 2015. "The Interaction of Grassroots Communities and Local Authorities in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 97/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Yana Vaziakova, 2015. "Russia: Progress in Structural Reform and Framework Conditions 2011-13," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1252, OECD Publishing.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2015. "EU-Russia trading relations: the challenges of a new gas architecture," Post-Print hal-01131203, HAL.
- Kazuhiro Sugie & Massimo Geloso Grosso & Hildegunn Kyvik Nordås & Sébastien Miroudot & Frederic Gonzales & Dorothée Rouzet, 2015. "Services Trade Restrictiveness Index (STRI): Logistics Services," OECD Trade Policy Papers 183, OECD Publishing.
- Alexandr Susyev, 2015. "Forms and methods of combating the illegal use of insider information and intentional market manipulation in modern Russia," Working Papers 0020, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.