Report NEP-CIS-2015-02-05This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Badasen Polina & Kartaev Philipp & Khazanov Alexey, 2015. "The econometric estimation of the effect of ruble exchange rate dynamics on economic activity," Working Papers 0014, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Andrey Lovakov, 2014. "Antecedents And Consequences Of Organizational Commitment Among Russian University Teachers," HSE Working papers WP BRP 30/PSY/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Arseniy Khitrov, 2015. "Real Police And Fictional Police: A Study Of Public Perceptions Through Online Commentaries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 84/HUM/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jean-Paul, 2014. "The ICT Landscape in Brazil, India, and China," JRC Working Papers JRC92241, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Stratan, Alexandru & Moroz, Victor & Ignat, Anatolie, 2014. "Modernization of the agri-food sector of the Republic of Moldova in the context of international trade development," MPRA Paper 61719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greetje Everaert & Natasha X Che & Nan Geng & Bertrand Gruss & Gregorio Impavido & Yinqiu Lu & Christian Saborowski & Jérôme Vandenbussche & Li Zeng, 2015. "Does Supply or Demand Drive the Credit Cycle? Evidence from Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 15/15, International Monetary Fund.