Report NEP-CIS-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olga Izryadnova, 2013. "Russian Production Macrostructure in 2012," Published Papers 145, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Michael Kopsidis & Katja Bruisch & Daniel W. Bromley, 2013. "Where is the Backward Peasant? Regional Crop Yields on Common and Private Land in Russia 1883-1913," Working Papers 0046, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Egorov, Alexey & Kovalenko, Olga, 2013. "Structural features and interest-rate dynamics of Russia's interbank lending market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Lilia Karachurina, 2013. "Migration Processes in Russia in 2012," Published Papers 160, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Benno Torgler & Theocharis Grigoriadis, 2013. "Religious Identity, Public Goods and Centralization: Evidence from Russian and Israeli Cities," QuBE Working Papers 018, QUT Business School.
- Sergey Tsukhlo, 2013. "Russian Industrial Enterprises (on the Basis of the Surveys) in 2012," Published Papers 157, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Anton Cheremukhin & Mikhail Golosov & Sergei Guriev & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2013. "Was Stalin Necessary for Russia's Economic Development?," NBER Working Papers 19425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irina Dezhina, 2013. "State of Science and Innovation in 2012," Published Papers 161, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Gabor Hunya & Monika Schwarzhappel, 2013. "Growth Engine Stutters," wiiw FDI Reports 2013-06, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Toman Omar Mahmoud & Hillel Rapoport & Andreas Steinmayr & Christoph Trebesch, 2013. "The Effect of Labor Migration on the Diffusion of Democracy: Evidence from a Former Soviet Republic," Kiel Working Papers 1869, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Drobot, Elena & Shlepova, Kristina & Lisyanskay, Victoria & Prohorenko, Valeria & Eugene, Legatov, 2013.
"Миграционные Процессы В Выборгском Районе Ленинградской Области: Состояние, Проблемы Толерантности И Тенденции Развития
[Migration in Vyborg region: situation, problems of tolerance and development," MPRA Paper 49645, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Sep 2013.