Report NEP-CIS-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Anna Y. Borodina issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:liu:liucej:12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:liu:liucej:27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:liu:liucej:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:liu:liucej:7 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Pivovarsky, 2001. "How Does Privatization Work? Ownership Concentration and Enterprise Performance in Ukraine," IMF Working Papers 01/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Timothy Frye, 2005. "Original Sin, Good Works, and Property Rights in Russia: Evidence From a Survey Experiment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp801, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.