Report NEP-CFN-2022-02-21This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CFN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giebel, Marek & Kraft, Kornelius, 2021. "Subsidies and innovation in the recent financial crisis," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-097, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bellucci, Andrea & Fatica, Serena & Georgakaki, Aliki & Gucciardi, Gianluca & Letout, Simon & Pasimeni, Francesco, 2021. "Venture Capital Financing and Green Patenting," Working Papers 2021-11, Joint Research Centre, European Commission.
- Jose-Maria Serena & Marina-Eliza Spaliara & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2022. "International bank credit, nonbank lenders, and access to external financing," Working Papers 2022_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Srivastava, Jagriti & Gopalakrishnan, Balagopal, 2021. "In-kind financing during a pandemic: Trade credit and COVID-19," MPRA Paper 111433, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2021.
- Léon, Florian & Weill, Laurent, 2022. "Elections hinder firms’ access to credit," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2022, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Christopher F Baum & Arash Kordestani & Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan, 2022. "Firms in (Green) Public Procurement: Financial strength indicators’ impact on contract awards and its repercussion on financial strength," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 1049, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Krämer-Eis, Helmut & Botsari, Antonia & Lang, Frank & Mandys, Filip, 2021. "EIF Private Equity Mid-Market Survey: Fund managers' perception of EIF's value added," EIF Working Paper Series 2021/77, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Csaba Burger, 2022. "Defaulting Alone: The Geography of Sme Owner Numbers and Credit Risk in Hungary," MNB Occasional Papers 2022/144, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Carlo Altomonte & Peter Bauer & Alberto Maria Gilardi & Chiara Soriolo, 2022. "Intangible Assets, Industry Performance and Finance During Crises," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 22173, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Martin Indergand & Eric Jondeau & Andreas Fuster, 2022. "Measuring and Stress-Testing Market-Implied Bank Capital," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 22-11, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Neamtu, Ioana & Vo, Quynh-Anh, 2021. "Capital allocation, the leverage ratio requirement," Bank of England working papers 956, Bank of England.
- Tian Xiong, 2022. "Mergers and Acquisitions by Chinese Multinationals in Europe: The Effect on the Innovation Performance of Acquiring Firms," EIIW Discussion paper disbei310, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Lorenzo Ricci & Giovanni Soggia & Lorenzo Trimarchi, 2022. "The Impact of Bank Lending Standards on Credit to Firms," Working Papers ECARES 2022-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marco Caliendo & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Harald Pfeifer & Arne Uhlendorff & Caroline Wehner, 2022. "Managers’ Risk Preferences and Firm Training Investments," CEPA Discussion Papers 44, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.