Report NEP-CFN-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abed ALNasser Abdallah & Wissam Abdallah, 2018. "Does cross-listing mitigate sub-optimal corporate investment?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6409230, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Smietanka, Pawel & Bloom, Nicholas & Mizen, Paul, 2018. "Business investment, cash holding and uncertainty since the Great Financial Crisis," Bank of England working papers 753, Bank of England.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2018. "Survival of Service Firms in European Emerging Economies," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pan, Wei-Fong, 2018. "Evidence of Investor Sentiment Contagion across Asset Markets," MPRA Paper 88561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanimira Milcheva & Yildiray Yildirim & Zhu Bing, 2018. "Geographic Concentration of Firm’s Income-Producing Assets and Stock Returns," ERES eres2018_227, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Kortwewg, Arthur & Schwert, Michael & Strebulaev, Ilya A., 2018. "How Often Do Firms Rebalance Their Capital Structures? Evidence from Corporate Filings," Research Papers 3699, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Rizzo, Emanuele, 2018. "Essays on corporate governance and the impact of regulation on financial markets," Other publications TiSEM b5158260-ea13-4763-b992-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Andreas M. Fischer & Henrike Groeger & Philip Sauré & Pinar Yesin, 2018. "Current account adjustment and retained earnings," Working Papers 1809, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Begona Dominguez, 2018. "Capital Taxes and Redistribution: The Role of Management Time and Tax Deductible Investment," Department of Economics Working Papers 18-10, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Simplice Asongu & Joseph Nnanna, 2018. "ICT in Reducing Information Asymmetry for Financial Sector Competition," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/035, African Governance and Development Institute..