Report NEP-CFN-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Derrien, François & Frésard, Laurent & Slabik, Victoria & Valta, Philip, 2017. "The Negative Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on the Value of Rivals," HEC Research Papers Series 1204, HEC Paris, revised 04 Oct 2017.
- CLERE, Roland & MARANDE, Stephane, 2018. "Default risk and equity value: forgotten factor or cultural revolution?," MPRA Paper 85659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2018. "Coordination Frictions in Venture Capital Syndicates," NBER Working Papers 24517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baumöhl, Eduard & Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2018. "Institutions and Determinants of Firm Survival in European Emerging Markets," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-1, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nuri Ersahin, 2018. "Creditor Rights, Technology Adoption, and Productivity: Plant-Level Evidence," Working Papers 18-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ono, Arito & Suzuki, Katsushi & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2018. "When Japanese Banks Become Pure Creditors: The effects of declining shareholding by banks on bank lending and firms’risk-taking," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 76, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jonathan Cohn & Tatyana Deryugina, 2018. "Firm-Level Financial Resources and Environmental Spills," NBER Working Papers 24516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Clemens Kool & Marielle Non, 2017. "The effect of financial development on economic growth: a meta-analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 340, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Larmande, François & Stolowy, Hervé, 2017. "Managerial Risk Aversion and Accounting Conservatism," HEC Research Papers Series 1215, HEC Paris, revised 27 Jul 2017.
- Gilbert Mbaraa & Ryszard Kokoszczyński, 2018. "Corporate governance, tax evasion and business cycles," Working Papers 2018-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.