Report NEP-CFN-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Cucculelli & Valentina Peruzzi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2018. "Relational Capital in Lending Relationships. Evidence from European Family Firms," CSEF Working Papers 491, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- John Buchanan & Dominic H. Chai & Simon Deakin, 2018. "Unexpected Corporate Outcomes from Hedge Find Activism in Japan," Working Papers wp494, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Alquist, Ron & Berman, Nicolas & Mukherjee, Rahul & Tesar, Linda, 2018. "Financial constraints, institutions, and foreign ownership," CEPR Discussion Papers 12646, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Pengfei Han & Juan M Sanchez, 2018. "Financing Ventures," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 29, Economie d'Avant Garde.
- Francesco Marchionne & Alberto Zazzaro, 2018. "Risk and competitiveness in the Italian banking sector," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 147, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Matthias Fleckenstein & Francis A. Longstaff, 2018. "Shadow Funding Costs: Measuring the Cost of Balance Sheet Constraints," NBER Working Papers 24224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christophe GODLEWSKI, 2018. "The effects of bank loan renegotiation on corporate policies and performance," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2018-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Wing-Keung Wong & Michael McAleer, 2018. "Big data, computational science, economics, finance, marketing, management, and psychology: connections," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2018-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Antje Berndt & Rohan Douglas & Darrell Duffie & Mark Ferguson, 2018. "Corporate Credit Risk Premia," NBER Working Papers 24213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victoria Ivashina & Benjamin Iverson, 2018. "Trade Creditors’ Information Advantage," NBER Working Papers 24269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muda, Iskandar, 2017. "Perception of capital, profit and dividends affect the stock purchase intention in Indonesia public company," MPRA Paper 83658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margarida Abreu & Victor Mendes, 2018. "Do Individual Investors Trade Differently in Different Markets?," Working Papers Department of Economics 2018/01, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Nizar Allouch & Maya Jalloul, 2017. "Strategic Default in Financial Networks," Studies in Economics 1721, School of Economics, University of Kent.