Report NEP-CFN-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Omer Unsal & M. Kabir Hassan & William J. Hippler, 2016. "Lobbying in Finance Industry: Evidence from US Banking System," NFI Working Papers 2017-WP-03, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Rebecca Lester, 2017. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 6566, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sudipto Karmakar & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2017. "Leverage and Risk Weighted Capital Requirements," Working Papers REM 2017/09, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Bas Bonekamp & Tom van Veen, 2017. "Terrorist Attacks and Financial Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 6324, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2017. "Financial Crisis, banking sector performance and economic growth in the European Union," Working Papers REM 2017/08, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Mohammad Bitar & M. Kabir Hassan & William J. Hippler, 2017. "Determinants of Bank Capital in Dual Banking Systems," NFI Working Papers 2017-WP-04, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Uluc Aysun & Zeynep Kabukcuoglu, 2017. "Interest rates, R&D investment and the distortionary effects of R&D incentives," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 37, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Biqing Cai & Jiti Gao, 2017. "A simple nonlinear predictive model for stock returns," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 18/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Sugata Marjit & Arijit Mukherjee & Lei Yang, 2016. "Sustainabnility of Product Market Collusion under Credit Market Imperfections," CESifo Working Paper Series 6292, CESifo Group Munich.
- Oubdi, Lahsen & Raghibi, Abdessamad, 2017. "An Overview on the Practice and Issues of Hedging in Islamic Finance," MPRA Paper 82646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Batuo, Enowbi & Mlambo, Kupukile & Asongu, Simplice, 2017. "Linkages between financial development, financial instability, financial liberalisation and economic growth in Africa," MPRA Paper 82641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews & Valentine Millot, 2017. "Insolvency Regimes, Technology Diffusion and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Firms in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1425, OECD Publishing.
- Maria Kokoreva & Anastasia Stepanova & Kirill Povk, 2017. "Could High-Tech Companies Learn from Others While Choosing Capital Structure?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 62/FE/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.