Report NEP-CFN-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Mercatanti & Taneli Mäkinen & Andrea Silvestrini, 2017. "Investment decisions by European firms and financing constraints," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1148, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Raffaele Santioni & Fabio Schiantarelli & Philip E. Strahan, 2017. "Internal Capital Markets in Times of Crisis: The Benefit of Group Affiliation in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1146, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francesco D'Acunto & Ryan Liu & Carolin Pflueger & Michael Weber, 2017. "Flexible Prices and Leverage," CESifo Working Paper Series 6317, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maxin, Hannes, 2017. "Corporate Venture Capital and the Nature of Innovation," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168199, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Zafer KanÄ±k, 2017. "Rescuing the Financial System: Capabilities, Incentives, and Optimal Interbank Networks," Working Papers 17-17, NET Institute.
- Atsushi Samitsu, 2017. "Structure of P2P lending and investor protection: Analyses based on an international comparison of legal arrangements," Bank of Japan Research Laboratory Series 17-E-6, Bank of Japan.
- Lars Hornuf & Matthias Schmitt & Eliza Stenzhorn, 2017. "Equity Crowdfunding in Germany and the UK: Follow-up Funding and Firm Failure," CESifo Working Paper Series 6642, CESifo Group Munich.
- Juan J. Cortina & Tatiana Didier & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2017. "Corporate Debt Maturity in Developing Countries: Sources of Long- and Short-Termism," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 142, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Dirk Schindler, 2017. "Wealth Taxation, Non-listed Firms, and the Risk of Entrepreneurial Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6537, CESifo Group Munich.