Report NEP-CFN-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ingmar Nyman & Devra L. Golbe, 2017. "Share Repurchases and CEO Ownership," Economics Working Paper Archive at Hunter College 448, Hunter College Department of Economics.
- Maxin, Hannes, 2017. "Corporate Venture Capital and the Nature of Innovation," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-603, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Evžen Kočenda, 2017. "Are some owners better than others in Czech privatized firms? Even meta-analysis can’t make us perfectly sure," Working Papers 367, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Becker, Bo & Ivashina, Victoria, 2017. "Financial Repression in the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 12185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shai Bernstein & Josh Lerner & Filippo Mezzanotti, 2017. "Private Equity and Financial Fragility during the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 23626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hart, Oliver & Zingales, Luigi, 2017. "Companies Should Maximize Shareholder Welfare Not Market Value," CEPR Discussion Papers 12186, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rocco Ciciretti & Ambrogio Dalò & Lammertjan Dam, 2017. "The Price of Taste for Socially Responsible Investment," CEIS Research Paper 413, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 Jul 2017.
- Cappelletti, Giuseppe & Mistrulli, Paolo Emilio, 2017. "Multiple lending, credit lines and financial contagion," Working Paper Series 2089, European Central Bank.
- Renuka Sane, 2017. "Stock market participation in the aftermath of an accounting scandal," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2017-006, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Law, Daniel Tak Yan & Yao, Feng, 2016. "The Debt-Equity Choice of Japanese Firms," MPRA Paper 80561, University Library of Munich, Germany.