Report NEP-CFN-2017-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bing Guo & David Pérez-Castrillo & Anna Toldrà-Simats, 2017. "Firms’ Innovation Strategy under the Shadow of Analyst Coverage," Working Papers 980, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Anam Tasawar, 2017. "Corporate monitoring mechanism and corporate governance influence CEO compensation level: Evidence from non-financial firms of Pakistan," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4807442, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Bogna Ka?mierska-Jó?wiak & Elzbieta Wro?ska-Bukalska, 2017. "Effect Of Repurchase Announcement On The Polish Alternative Stock Market," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4807891, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Suwina Cheng, 2017. "Changes in Executive Remuneration after Technology Bubble," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4607140, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Hecht, Andreas, 2017. "On the determinants of speculation - a case for extended disclosures in corporate risk management," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 15-2017, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Narendar V., Rao & K.S., Reddy, 2017. "Guest Editorial: Institutional role, the Market for corporate control and Firm performance," MPRA Paper 80235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferrï¿½s, Daniel & Ormazabal, Gaizka & Povel, Paul & Sertsios, Giorgio, 2017. "Capital Structure Under Collusion," CEPR Discussion Papers 12151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.