Report NEP-CFN-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amaia Altuzarra & Patricia Peinado & Carlos Rodriguez & Felipe Serrano, 2016. "Changes in the relationship between the financial and the real sector and the present financial crisis in the European Union," Working papers wpaper159, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Giorgio Albareto & Roberto Felici & Enrico Sette, 2016. "Does credit scoring improve the selection of borrowers and credit quality?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1090, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Xisong Jin & Francisco Nadal De Simone, 2016. "Tracking Changes in the Intensity of Financial Sector's Systemic Risk," BCL working papers 102, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Usman, Ojonugwa & Uwadiegwu, Ihedioha O. & Olorunmolu, Joseph O., 2015. "Debt Financing and Post-Privatization Performance of Firms: The Case of Nigerian Listed Firms," MPRA Paper 74921, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2016.
- Imran Yousaf & Arshad Hassan, 2016. "Effect of Family Control on Corporate Financing Decisions: A Case of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2016:138, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Bozena Kaderabkova & Ondrej Ptacek, 2016. "Recent development in Venture Capital and Private Equity Investment in the Czech Republic," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4407034, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Davide Arnaudo & Giacinto Micucci & Massimiliano Rigon & Paola Rossi, 2016. "Should I stay or should I go? Firms’ mobility across banks in the aftermath of financial turmoil," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1086, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Robin Döttling & Tomislav Ladika & Enrico Perotti, 2016. "The (Self-)Funding of Intangibles," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-093/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mircea Epure & Martí Guasch, 2016. "Debt Signaling and Outside Investors in Early Stage Firms," Working Papers 941, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Chiara Bentivogli & Litterio Mirenda, 2016. "Foreign ownership and performance: evidence from a panel of Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1085, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Muhammad Fayyaz Sheikh & Syed Zulfiqar Ali Shah, 2016. "Executive Compensation, Firm Performance And Corporate Governance In An Emerging Economy," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4406477, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.