Report NEP-CFN-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siedlarek, Jan-Peter & Carletti, Elena & Ongena, Steven & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2016. "The Impact of Merger Legislation on Bank Mergers," Working Papers (Old Series) 1614, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 19 Jul 2017.
- Ines Buono & Sara Formai, 2016. "The heterogeneous response of domestic sales and exports to bank credit shocks," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1066, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016. "Political Regimes and Stock Market Performance in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/012, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Aljosa Sestanovic, 2015. "SME Stock Exchanges – Should They Have a Greater Role?," Effectus - Working Paper Series 0008, Effectus - University College for Law and Finance.
- Peters, Bettina & Roberts, Mark J. & Vuong, Van Anh, 2016. "Dynamic R&D Choice and the Impact of the Firm's Financial Strength," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 440, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hutchings, Timothy & Nordblom, Tom & Hayes, Richard & Li, Guangdi & Finlayson, John, 2016. "A framework for modelling financial risk in Southern Australia: the intensive farming (IF) model," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235334, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.