Report NEP-CFN-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Le Bris & William N. Goetzmann & Sébastien Pouget, 2015. "The Development of Corporate Governance in Toulouse: 1372-1946," NBER Working Papers 21335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fredj Jawadi & Georges Prat, 2015. "Equity Prices and Fundamentals: a DDM-APT Mixed Approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-16, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Morais, Bernardo & Peydro, Jose Luis & Ruiz, Claudia, 2015. "The International Bank Lending Channel of Monetary Policy Rates and QE: Credit Supply, Reach-for-Yield, and Real Effects," International Finance Discussion Papers 1137, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andrea Bellucci & Alexander Borisov & Germana Giombini & Alberto Zazzaro, 2015. "Collateral and Local Lending: Testing the Lender-Based Theory," IAW Discussion Papers 119, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Zhou, Tim, 2015. "Failed bank auctions and externalities," MPRA Paper 65587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Limbach, Peter & Schmid, Markus & Scholz, Meik, 2015. "Do CEOs Matter? Corporate Performance and the CEO Life Cycle," Working Papers on Finance 1511, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Apr 2016.
- Sören Radde & Cristina Checherita-Westphal & Wei Cui, 2015. "Government Bond Liquidity and Sovereign-Bank Interlinkages," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-032, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Olena Havrylchyk & Rafal Kierzenkowski, 2015. "Enhancing the financing of the real economy and financial stability in the United Kingdom," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1245, OECD Publishing.
- Piotr Lis, 2015. "Relationships between the finance system and housing markets," Working papers wpaper99, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Alves, Paulo, 2015. "The Fees of Mutual Funds and Real Estate Funds: Their Determinants in a Small Market," MPRA Paper 65490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Lagoa, 2014. "Financial institutions and supply of financial services in the European microcredit market: a survey of selected countries’ experiences," Working papers wpaper73, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Roberto MarfÃ¨, 2015. "Corporate Fraction and the Equilibrium Term-Structure of Equity Risk," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 409, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Miguel Sarmiento & Jorge E. Galán, 2015. "The Influence of Risk-Taking on Bank Efficiency: Evidence from Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 013254, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hamid Raza & Bjorn Gudmundsson & Stephen Kinsella & Gylfi Zoega, 2015. "Experiencing financialisation in small open economies: An empirical investigation of Ireland and Iceland," Working papers wpaper84, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Manuel Adelino & Antoinette Schoar & Felipe Severino, 2015. "Loan Originations and Defaults in the Mortgage Crisis: Further Evidence," NBER Working Papers 21320, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.